Sunday, June 30, 2013 by Shelley Miles
July Activities, Recipes, Crafts
JULY 18 - National ice cream day, Chrysanthemum day
The chrysanthemum flower represents cheerfulness and to give someone a chrysanthemum communicates to them, “You're a wonderful friend.” Make your own bouquet of colorful chrysanthemums.
Coffee Filter Chrysanthemums
- Round coffee filters
- Pipe cleaners
- Food coloring
- Give your child a few round coffee filters.
- Fold them in half and then in half again.
- Dip the corners in food coloring.
- Open and let dry.
- Scrunch the middle of the coffee filter circle together and tie it with a pipe cleaner.
- Repeat to make a bouquet
- Give this gift to someone specia!
Hooray for Ice Cream!!This is a great day to learn where ice cream comes from. Your kids will have fun making Baggie Ice Cream And it will taste extra delicious after all the hard work.
All Blog Entrys
• Music for Kids
• September Holidays
• Sherlock Holmes
• November activities
• Book List
• Summer Activities
• Hollerin Contest
• May Activities
• Outdoor fun
• December activities
• preschool activities
• April Activities